Sidor

Monday, April 9, 2012

The birth of the Primusstove

The "Primusstove"
So I mentioned, well, actually I  talked about biochar with my dad for hours and somehow got him inspired. He teamed up with his cousin and my brother and with over 100 years of DIY experience between them, they came up with the "Primusstove" in just a few days.

The idea is based on the Anila stove which is of TLUD (Top Lit Up Draft) design. They took an old propane (?) tank and cut out the bottom and made it the outer shell. The center tube is made of an old fire extinguisher. I think this design and especially the choise of materials has great potential to spread considering all the junk (sorry, underestimated resources) lying around in pretty much every back yard of the Finnish country side.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment